Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy birthday Mum!

It was Mum's birthday on Thursday 9 July. On the weekend, my Aunty Lisa and I took Mum to stay at the Arcadia Bed and Breakfast in Cambewarra (a couple of hours drive south of Sydney). It was a nice and relaxing time away starting with lunch in Berry on Saturday. I bought musk chalk lollies (that's what I call them because they look like long pink sticks of chalk), which were my favourite lollies from the tuck shop (canteen) at primary school. I can only find them at a few lolly shops now.

Then we arrived at our lovely little cottage. We had a very girly weekend. We watched three movies -- The Women, The Reader and Marley and Me -- all were good. We had a yummy breakfast and then spent some time driving around the area.

Where was Klas? He was in Canberra the last few days playing at the Australian Floorball Open. They made it to the quarter finals.







2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mum! Wish I could have been there for your girly weekend. The cottage looks just the way I remember.

    Kylie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you girls had fun....Happy belated Birthday to Sandra!!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs